1. Do I need any special programs or settings on my computer to take this program?
This program is Flash based and will not work on mobile devices, including tablet computers.
Before you begin the training you need to turn off your pop-up blocker.
For detailed information on how to turn off the pop-up blocker please click on the link which best corresponds with your browser.
2. How I can pay for the online course?
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Amex and pre-paid credit cards.
Some of the pre-paid cards must be pre-registered. Please be sure to follow the instructions on the back of the card first.
3. Can I use someone else's card to pay for the online course?
Yes you can. However, be sure to create the account under your name. You will have the opportunity to enter the credit card holder's information before you make the actual purchase.
4. What is the cost for the online course?
The online course costs $34.95 (plus HST) for a total of $39.49
5. Do I need to purchase the workbook?
The workbook is designed as a reference tool for future use. You do not need to have the workbook to complete the online course.
6. How long is the online course?
On average please allow approximately 4.5 hours to complete the course in one sitting.
7. Do I have to complete the training in one sitting?
Access to the course is valid for 30 days from purchase. During this time you may log in and out of the course as needed.
If you have more questions we recommend checking out our FAQ's