The Program is comprised of five (5) modules containing video and audio clips, interactive activities, and quizzes, as well as the final Certification Test. The Online Training is for individual use only and may only be completed by the person who is the registered owner of the account.
1. Getting Started:
- You must enroll in your course within 30 days of purchase
- You have 30 days from the time you start the course to complete your training
- You do not have to complete the training in one sitting. You are welcome to login and out as much as you like throughout your 30 day allotment
- Allow 3-4 hours in total for the completion of the course
- Review those topics you do not fully understand before attempting the certification test
Note: You must complete each topic before being able to move on to the next. You cannot skip ahead.
- Each module has a quiz designed to test your comprehension and retention
- You must achieve a grade of 80% or higher to move on to the next module (you have unlimited attempts at these quizzes)
- If necessary we suggest reviewing the module before making another attempt at the quiz
3. Certification Test:
- The passing grade for the Certification Test is 80%
- Two (2) attempts at the Certification Test are available to you
- If you need a second attempt, we strongly recommend reviewing all course material before trying again.
Important: Once you begin taking the Certification Test you must answer all of the questions. If you exit the Certification Test before answering all of the questions, you will lose that attempt. Good Luck with your Training & Welcome to the Industry!